Children and Youth
The goal of the Children and Youth programs and services are to create optimum health for all Snuneymuxw children and youth.
The program objectives are:
- Help parents with information on improved health and development of children.
- Make sure children are immunized;
- Improve diet, prenatal health and breastfeeding;
- Improve diet of infants in their first 12 months;
- Provide young people with opportunities for peer interaction while learning about healthy lifestyles.
668 Centre Street
Monday to Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sandra Good 250-714-2137
Nurse Connie Paul 250-713-9937