School Health and Parent Support
The activities in this program include available health support for children in pre-school, Quam Qwum school, Bayview Elementary and other public schools.
- advice on parenting,
- general health and immunizations of all kindergarten children,
- referrals for vision,
- speech and dental,
- immunizations for 3-6 year olds,
- coordinating dental therapist visits,
- presentations to school children,
- TB screening of grade 1 students and
- Children’s Fair with a focus on immunizations, audiology, vision, infant development and social interaction.
Download the brochures below and contact the Health Department for more information.
More information: https://www.healthyfamiliesbc.ca/parenting