SNUNEYMUXW FIRST NATION - Health Centre Custodian
Reporting to the Health Centre Director, the Custodian performs a variety of custodial / janitorial duties to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned rooms and common areas of the Snuneymuxw Health Centre and other assigned facilities. This position is Permanent Part Time, with the potential for increased hours in the future
- Operation of industrial vacuum cleaner
- Window and wall washing
- Emptying garbage and recycling
- Sweeping, mopping and scrubbing floors
- Cleaning and disinfecting washrooms
- Operating various cleaning equipment
- Maintains and completes daily task list
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of cleaning products and techniques
- Ability to use custodial tools and equipment
- Physically fit and able to lift and move up to 50lbs, and perform heavy manual labour, able to bend stand, walk, kneel, crouch and pull during course of duties
- Completion of grade 10
- Successful completion of WHMIS training
- Incumbent is required to maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of this position and must adhere to Snuneymuxw Health Centre Confidentiality Agreement.
- Although this position is not on call, incumbent may be called upon outside of working hours.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved but is not an exhaustive listing of all responsibilities and activities related to this position.
Snuneymuxw First Nation - Health Centre
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org