Maintenance Worker (Temporary Position)
June 1st – September 30th, 2015 (approximately)
Reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator in the Community Infrastructure and Housing Department, the successful candidate will perform various maintenance tasks as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Grass cutting and weed control on SFN properties;
- Other maintenance duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 graduation.
- Must possess a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment. Follows instructions and is physically fit.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive.
Please submit your current resume and cover letter to:
Snuneymuxw First Nation
668 Centre Street, Nanaimo, BC, V9R 4Z4
For more information contact James Wesley at 250 740-2326
Please note only those applicants who are short-listed will be contacted