Forestry Positions (several positions)
Snuneymuxw First Nation is currently accepting hand written letters of your interest for potential Forestry Positions as follows:
- Crew Boss
- Herbicide Application
- Chain saw operators
- Invasive Plant Removal
- Flagging Certificate
- Silva Culture
- Campsite management
- Vegetation management
Please submit a hand written letter of your interest to Becky-lou Kogstad by April 9th 2015 3:00pm. Letters can be submitted at Snuneymuxw First Nation administration office, 668 Centre Street.
Please include in your letter as follows:
- What specific qualifications / certificates you have such as: First Aid, WHMIS, Driver’s License and safety certifications
- Please list your skills, abilities or experience working in the Forestry Industry.
- If you are able to travel with work.
- What your strengths are and how will they benefit working with a forestry crew.
- If you are willing to complete courses and/or schooling that pertain to the forestry industry.
All Snuneymuxw members are encouraged to submit a hand written letter of interest regardless of level of experience.
*Any job offer may be conditional upon the passing of a medical/drug examination required by the Hiring Company or SFN.
Contact: Becky-Lou Kogstad email@example.com
668 Centre Street Nanaimo BC 250-740-2300