WESTERN FOREST PRODUCTS – JOB OPPORTUNITY
WFP is seeking a Relief Clerk. This on-call position will be located at the Nanaimo Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing vacation relief for the clerical office union. General duties will include accounts payable (“AP”) processing, accounts receivables (“AR”) matching, reception and other tasks as requested by the AP/AR Supervisor.
Reporting to the AP/AR Supervisor, the candidate will be team-orientated with an ability to deliver results that are aligned with the strategic objectives of the business. He/she will have the ability to adopt and encourage innovative thinking that assists in achieving practical solutions to complex problems.
On a regular or daily basis, this position may be required to:
• Perform safety orientations for incoming guests and clients to our office;
• Answer and redirect incoming calls;
• Prepare and process incoming and outgoing mail bags and courier packages;
• Validate Invoices in our AP-Flo system;
• Learn our supply ordering procedures and requirements;
• Provide required coverage for other unionized clerical employees.
This is a USW clerical hourly union position with a rate of $21.98 per hour.
Applicants will have:
• Grade 12 with successful completion of a post-secondary business and/or accounting certification/ program, or experience with WFP accounting and business systems.
• Efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (in particular MS Excel). In addition, preference will be given to applicants that have prior experience with JDE, LIMS, and AP-Flo.
• Demonstrated customer service skills with an upbeat and positive attitude.
HOW TO APPLY: Closing date: 06/30/2016
Upload Resume and Cover Letter online: www.jobs.net/jobs/westernforest
Need Assistance? Contact: Snuneymuxw First Nation, Employment Support Worker; Phone: (250) 740-2316 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org